Honey Melt® Tips
Tips for Cooking and Baking with Honey Melt® Organic
Honey Melt Organic is perfect for everyone who loves the sweet combination of honey and butter but desires a delicious alternative that is dairy free. Honey Melt features organic Wildflower Honey and a hint of cinnamon for a naturally sweet taste with just 1 gram of sugar per serving.
Try Honey Melt Organic instead of honey butter as a spread, as a topping, as a dip, and especially in baking. With our proprietary blend of honey, vanilla, cinnamon and natural sweetener, our sweeter Honey Melt Organic is ideal in your favorite cookie, cake and pastry recipes. We love Honey Melt Organic as a spread on hearty breads or scones, or drizzled on pancakes, waffles and French toast.
- Sauté nuts in Honey Melt for a perfect salad, casserole or sundae topping.
- Spread Honey Melt on corn muffins, cornbread and scones for a savory sweet taste.
- Spread Honey Melt on your favorite slice of bread for a quick and easy snack.
- Dollop Honey Melt on a baked sweet potato or yam for a savory treat.
- Blend Honey Melt into your morning oatmeal.
- Drizzle Honey Melt on French toast, pancakes and waffles
- Drizzle Honey Melt over cooked baby carrots.
- Try Honey Melt with spicy baked apples.
- Dollop generously on Salmon before grilling.
- Great for pie crusts or pastries! Measure tablespoons of Honey Melt Organic and place in freezer for 15 minutes, to make it easier to cut into crusts, scones or pastries.
- Use Honey Melt instead of butter in your favorite graham cracker or gluten-free cookie crusts.
- Tasty in your scone recipes– like cranberry orange and cinnamon scones.
- Replace butter with Honey Melt when baking banana nut muffins, carrot cake, zucchini bread, pumpkin bread, oatmeal raisin cookies, gingersnaps, or apple cake.
- Try Honey Melt in crumble toppings for dessert crisp recipes like apple crisp, berry crisp, and peach crisp.
- Use Honey Melt in Rice Crispy bars; your kids will love them.
- Great for homemade Biscotti recipes.
- Substitute Honey Melt in any granola recipe.
- Fresh cut fruits, like green apples, strawberries and pears love to be dipped in Honey Melt.
- Blend Honey Melt in your favorite recipe for caramel popcorn.
- Drizzle Honey Melt on a whole wheat flour tortilla, roll it up, and microwave for a healthy after school snack.
- Add a delicious sweetness to your favorite holiday recipes by topping them with Honey Melt.
- Add Honey Melt to your favorite yams or sweet potato casseroles.