Tips for Cooking and Baking with MELT Organic
Try Melt Organic as a delicious option in all your cooking and baking! MELT Organic can be spread on hearty breads, melted over vegetables, or used instead of olive oil or butter in your favorite recipes.
- Blend MELT Organic with chives for a great potato topper.
- Sauté nuts in MELT Organic for a perfect salad, casserole or sundae topping.
- Dollop MELT Organic on hot steamy vegetables.
- Sauté garlic and ginger in MELT Organic, stir in a tablespoon of chili oil – then add to your favorite stir fry, curry or Thai recipe.
- Drizzle MELT Organic over grilled chicken, fish, vegetables or fruit instead of olive oil.
- Toss pasta in MELT Organic instead of butter or olive oil.
- Great for pie crusts or pastries! Measure tablespoons of MELT Organic, and place in freezer for 15 minutes making it easier to cut into crusts, scones or pastries.
- Substitute MELT Organic for butter in your favorite graham cracker or gluten-free cookie crust.
- Use MELT Organic in any bar or cookie recipe. We love our Naughty Granola Bars!
- Microwave MELT Organic 15 seconds for artichoke dipping.
- Heat MELT Organic with fresh lemon as a dipping sauce for shrimp, scallops, clams or lobster.
- Pop popcorn in MELT Organic instead of oil for a delicious buttery flavor.
- Drizzle MELT Organic over your favorite popcorn.
- Blend MELT Organic with your favorite spices and drizzle over popcorn.
- Give your favorite dishes a delicious sweetness by topping them with MELT Organic.
- Blend cinnamon, brown sugar and nutmeg with MELT Organic for a tasty sweet potato topping.